Monday, October 18, 2010

Good start to my day....

 Hello There.
I woke up this morning and checked Etsy, as I'm sure all of us that have a shop do.  Etsy is addictive.. I check it like I check my phone. ANYWAYSS... I was pleasantly surprised that I had been featured in not one.. but two treasuries!! Thanks guys! I thought I would share them with you... click on the photo to see the whole collection.


This lovely treasury was curated by Aracen.  I love light blue!! How awesome is that bookshelf?

This wonderful collection was curated by JacquelineJewelry.  Thanks for including me :)

Other than that, my week has started out pretty well.  I start a new job tomorrow at  Libby Story, a clothing store, and I am really excited about it. Check them out online here.  The race went really well last weekend, I was happy with our time.  MSU beat Florida, which was a wonderful surprise.  I also was pleasantly surprised last night at the grocery store when I realized they are carrying my favorite Eggo Multigrain Blueberry waffles again.  They were discontinued for a while.  It's a small thing, but hey, they count too!! :) Hope everyone is having a good week!  Tomorrow I am going to announce a giveaway, so stay tuned.

Letty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment