Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WAY BEHIND

Hey everyone!!

I am so behind on my blogging!  Today is catch up day :)  My sister and I did great in the race this weekend in Atlanta.  It was a wonderful weekend.  We did some shopping(all day actually) and I got some new items that incorporate the fall trends(yay!!).
Up before the sun to run in the race.
Now, to finish up those fall trends.  Camel is a huge one.  I happen to love this trend. It is everywhere and there are countless ways to incorporate this into your wardrobe.  The best way in my opinion... a camel colored coat.  The thing that I love about this trend is that it won't go out of style.  You can wear a camel colored coat for years to come.














All of these items are from Top Shop.  Click on the item to go to the link.  There is an abundance of camel items out there- shoes, bags, coats, sweaters, skirts, scarves you name it.  Top Shop has a huge selection to choose from.

Another fall trend that I love- Clogs.  There is one pair that I have had my eye on for a while.


Maxi skirts are transitioning into wardrobes this fall also.  You have to make sure it's not a summery one though. I love maxi skirts because I love the bohemian feel but this trend won't be for everyone.


I love this plaid one. I also love the way they have it styled.

A plain skirt is also a good way to go. This one from Forever 21 is very affordable and can be worn in tons of ways.

Over the knee socks are a trend that I have been seeing EVERYWHERE.  You can't walk through a mall or look in a fashion magazine without seeing them.  I personally won't be adopting this trend but to each his own, right?  I think it looks precious on some people(like this model below), but on me this would be terrible.



That pretty much wraps up my thoughts on the trends for fall.  Most of these I have already added to my wardrobe!  The weather has been cooler here the past week so I have even been able to start wearing some of them! Boots weather is here.. woohoo!!
 Have a good rest of the week!!
Letty

No comments:

Post a Comment