Thursday, September 30, 2010

Custom Order Finished!

Hello everybody!

So, I know I am a little late on my trends posts.  I am running a little behind getting ready for my weekend trip(yay!) and finishing this custom order.   I PROMISE to post about two wonderfully beautiful trends tonight..  Here it is finished.




  I really like the way they turned out!  I have decided to relist these and let people custom order them in the size, color and quantity of their choice.  Got to do that tonight too.. right now, I am off to class!

Have a good rest of the day!
Letty

2 comments:

  1. those are pretty. congrats on the custom order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are terrific! I love that people can customize them - you're very talented. The colors were perfect!

    Shauna
    http://lemonkissed.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete