Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here we go.

This is my first blog post.  I decided to start a blog because it looks fun and I have some free time.  Can't think of a better reason that,  To get everyone up to speed, here are some things you should know about me.

1. I am a fashion student, finishing up my degree.  Only taking a few classes, hence all the free time.

2. I have a wonderful family. Period. I am TRULY blessed in that department.

3. I have an awesome group of friends that I don't see nearly enough anymore.  That is the sad but still happy thing about getting older, everyone moves on and does different things.



4. I am in a military relationship.. my boyfriend Adam is training at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.  We have been doing the long distance thing for over 2 years now.  I miss him everyday. BUT I love him very much. Skype is our best friend.  Despite the misery of a long distance relationship, there is an upside.  We have gotten to go on lots of fun weekend trips to cool places all over.  Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC, Atlanta(lots), Asheville, NC, Wilmington, NC, Athens, GA.. you get the picture.  I will be posting about my future adventures :)



5. I love to shop.  I love to read- blogs, bible studies, fiction, magazines.. you name it.  I love to craft.  Once I get used to the idea of a blog, I want to start uploading some of my  crafts and some tutorials on how to do them.  I will also probably be talking alot about fashion, simply because I LOVEEE it.  Of course these aren't the only things I love, but you will hear more about that later.

The above, in a nutshell, is me.  I want this blog to be an expression of me, even if nobody ever reads it!
Thats all for now,
Letty



 

No comments:

Post a Comment