Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Trends: Animal Prints

As I said earlier, I am going to pick one of my favorite fall fashion trends each day and share some affordable items that fit the trend.  I will show easy ways to incorporate it into your wardrobe.  Lastly, I will show some items from Etsy that fit the trend. 

Without further ado.. first trend on the list is animal print. 




Many people cringe when they hear animal print.  I think if incorporated in small ways, it can be an easy trend to adopt.  Wearing an animal print accessory- a bag, earrings, scarf,etc- can be a good way to ease into it.  I also like animal print cardigans(but I really love cardigans in general because they are so comfy).

This Free People cardigan from Nordstrom is a stylish way to keep warm when the air starts getting cooler.




This dress from ASOS is  a good example of a more casual leopard dress.  Typically, leopard dresses are more cocktailish and dressy.  I like this more laid back dress.



This top from Modcloth has a black zipper up the back that you cant see.   It would be really cute tucked into a black skirt or just worn with jeans.

This item is a really inexpensive version of a leopard print dress.

I LOVE this top from Top Shop.  This would look precious with black skinny jeans and some pumps.  It would also look great with jeans tucked into some black boots.

This Free People coat is a cute version of some animal print outerwear. :) I bet it's really soft too..



There are also lots of cute animal print items to be found on Etsy!! Some of my favorite jewelry items for this trend were found there.



I am IN LOVE with these.  The burnt orange color just screams Fall. 


This clutch would be a good way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe.

Love feather earrings.. double points for being animal print.
How cute is this? This post isn't really about children's clothing but I couldn't resist this.  It is just too adorable.
This dress would be really cute this fall with some black tights and a black cardigan.
I love this.  I am really into infinity scarves right now.
Coming tom... Military Trend.  Have a good day everybody!
Letty

2 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan and that infinity scarf. All great finds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little girls animal print skirt...that is too cute!

    ReplyDelete